Learn how to set up your Hawk Stopper Visual Deflection Net. This bird netting for chickens stops hawks and other predatory birds by taking advantage of their super-sharp eyesight.
Chicken coop roof netting that looks almost invisible to us, looks like impenetrable iron bars to them! This chicken coop hawk netting is perfect for yard use.
Mini-HawkStopper - Size when Stretched: Approximately 20' x 35' - Mesh 5"x 7'
HawkStopper - Size when Stretched: Approximately 20' x 75' - Mesh 5"x 7"
1. 2. 3. 4.
1. Pull from bag holding the flourescent tape and unfurl to full length
2. Starting at one end, remove fluorescent tape
3. Spread HawkStopper apart and locate each corner
4. Gradually spread work your way down the full length of HawkStopper spreading it out to its full width on each side
5. Starting with one corner, hang and tie off HawkStopper to trees or poles at height desired using the rope provided. Trim with scissors if necessary
6. Finish tying off as needed. Trim with scissors if necessary
7. Hawk's eye-view from above
This hawk deterrent for chickens was first used to protect salt-water salmon farms in the Gulf of Maine from predatory sea birds.
Hawk Stopper now uses the same principles of visual deflection to protect free-range chickens, turkeys and ducks as well as koi, catfish and other inland pond or farm-raised fish.
HawkStopper & Mini-HawkStopper - More Unique and Useful Products from Maine Outdoor Solutions 2706 Union St., Hermon, Maine 04401 207-478-6426 (Live Person 12 noon to 4pm Eastern Time!)
Contact Us by Email: